Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- 206,998 hits
- Scholarships to Study in Australia wp.me/pXj7A-MK fb.me/12DW7w5R5 1 day ago
- TUBITAK Research Fellowship for International Researchers wp.me/pXj7A-MJ fb.me/20XAe0iNa 1 day ago
- Scholarship Positions wp.me/pXj7A-MG fb.me/19dyxBaSk 1 day ago
- How to Make Your Employees Love Working for You wp.me/pXj7A-ME fb.me/3uhl1xz90 2 days ago
- Let all the glory go to Calvary! fb.me/32Effjd29 2 days ago
BECOME A MICRO FRANCHISOR
- Scholarships to Study in Australia
- TUBITAK Research Fellowship for International Researchers
- Scholarship Positions
- How to Make Your Employees Love Working for You
- Simba and Bona’s Zim Honeymoon Destination
- Nugget, Dettol and Cobra factory in Zimbabwe closes
- Close to 1000 firms close since elections
- African States urged to begin prioritising economic transformation
- Join Old Mutual in Africa
- Child Labour and Cocoa-nomics
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Zimbabwe's Rich List 2013
- How to start a transport business
- Importing to Zimbabwe, here are the rates for commonly imported goods
- Get that Scholarship
- Simba and Bona's Zim Honeymoon Destination
- Angel Business Opportunity- Sell Branded Clothing, Homeware, Christian Books etc
- Get ready for the Presidential Scholarships 2013
- Scholarships to study in China
Blogs I Follow
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.