*Rockefeller Foundation’s $100,000 grant opportunity for those working for the poor – 28 February 2013
*USAID Call for Proposals for Saving Lives – 21 February 2013
*USAID’s Development Innovation Ventures: Last Round of Applications – 1 March 2013
*May 18 Memorial Foundation’s 2013 Gwangju Prize for Human Rights – 24 February 2013
*Columbia University’s AHDA Fellowship Opportunity – 1 March 2013
*AfDB Migration and Development Fund: Call for Proposals – 28 February 2013
*Clore Leadership Fellowship Programme 2013 – 22 February 2013
Each year ERIM initiates and starts a substantial number of new and internationally oriented PhDresearch projects. The focus is on pioneering and innovative research in the field of Management and Business Research.
Our predefined PhD projects are fully funded and salaried positions, which means that accepted PhD candidates become employees (promovendus) of Erasmus University Rotterdam. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO). Please clickhere for more information on salary and employment conditions.
In order to be considered for a PhD, applicants have to meet all ERIM’s admission requirements.
Follow this link for more PHD Positions
- 2013 PhD Studentships for International Students in Finance at University of Exeter in UK (phdland.com)
- Apply now for 2013 International Doctoral Program in Economics in Italy (zimdev.wordpress.com)
- Pursuing a Mathematics PhD in analysis as soon as possible (n19r710fn08149rb74.wordpress.com)
- 2013 PhD Studentships in Accounting for International Students at University of Exeter in UK (phdland.com)
- 2014 Postdoctoral Fellowships for South African and Foreign Citizens in South Africa (phdland.com)
- On Getting a Ph.D. (gukira.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Magnetic Resonance Imaging at Columbia University in USA (phdland.com)