15 Scholarships to Study in Russia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zimbabwean nationals for the following undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships offered to the government of Zimbabwe by the Government of the Federation of Russia for the 2012/2013 academic year, commencing August 2012.
- Programme: Medicine
Number of scholarships: 2
- Programme: Engineering and other natural Sciences
Number of scholarships: 8
Requirements: Excellent passes at O Level and A Levels in Science Subjects
- Programme: Engineering and natural Sciences
Number of scholarships: 4
Requirements: Excellent passes at O Level and A Levels in Science Subjects and a First/Upper Second Class Degree pass
- Applications for Undergraduate Programme should be under 25 years of age by December 2012 and should be in possession of O and A level certificates. Result slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants for Masters Programmes should be 25 years old and below, while those for Phd should be 35 years old by December 2012.
- For all applicants, the period between graduation from high school/college/university and enrolment for studies in Russia (2012) should not exceed 3 years.
- Nominated candidates will be required to produce a satisfactory Medical Report which includes a negative HIV/AIDS certificate.
- Programmes will include a preliminary Russian Language course for 1 year before embarking on the actual programme.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and application letters specifying their desired programme together with certified photocopies of Birth, O and A Levels and degree certificates(including degree transcripts and a two page short abstract in the case of PhD applicants) to:
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Higher Education
P Bag CY 7732, Causeway
Attention: Russia Scholarships
Closing date for submitting applications is Friday, 23th March, 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please contact the Ministry of Higher Education for any further information.