Zimbabwe Power Company Scholarships
Zimbabwe Power Company Scholarship Programme Zimbabwe Power Company is inviting young, dynamic female and make students at universities and secondary schools to establish a lasting relationship with ZPC through its recently unveiled program with institutions in Zimbabwe.
i. Applicants under the age of 19 years and in lower sixth form doing a combination of science subjects. Or
ii. Must be under the age 23 years of age and in first year at a recognized university studying towards an engineering qualification,
iii. Applicants must have passed with A’s in science subjects at “O” Level for (i) above or “A” Level for (ii) above
iv. Female students are encouraged to apply.
2. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of examination performance in standardized tests and by personal interview.
3. Further details of the program will be disclosed to shortlisted applicants.
4. IN RESPONSE PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING
- Application letter with clear contact details, i Certified copies of birth and academic certificates,
- A 400 word hand written motivation letter in support of application.
Applications from prospective candidates with envelopes clearly marked “LOWER SIXTH” for 1(i) above or “UNDERGRADUATE” for 1(ii) above must be received by not later than 22nd June, 2012 addressed to
The Human Resources Manager
Zimbabwe Power Company
P.O Box MP274 Mt Pleasant
Or hand deliver to The Human Resources Manager Zimbabwe Power Company 12th Floor Megawatt House 44 Samora Machel Avenue HARARE
ALL THE BEST FROM ZIMDEV!!!!!