Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- RT @RanjeniM: Breaking: Guptas to sell shareholding in all SA business https://t.co/nQZeO56xvg 3 hours ago
- RT @echoinggreen: The 2017 @echoinggreen #Fellowship application opens in one month! Sign up for updates: echoinggreen.org/apply https://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @NangamsoKoza: We're seeing pictures of u being beaten up daily.We see you. We hear you.Don't give up. Fight on. She is your #Zimbabwe… 4 hours ago
- RT @crisiscoalition: Student leader Makomborero Haruzivishe and Stephen Chuma arrested at Harare Magistrates Court #freekerinadewa @HealZim… 5 hours ago
- RT @zimbabwe247: Canadian Embassy in Zimbabwe calls for calm - Citizen: CitizenCanadian Embassy in Zimbabwe calls for calmCiti... https://t… 5 hours ago
- Applications are open for the 2017/2018 CHEVENING AWARDS
- List of Scholarships for Zimbabwean Students
- Scholarships to pursue full-time MBA program at Melbourne Business School (MBS).
- The University of Oxford Skoll Scholarships for MBA students
- 2016 Cargo Carriers Apprentice Intake
- Worrying Death Toll on Zimbabwe Roads
- Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting Prep Course-ACCA
- IELTS Academic Test Preparation
- Free Permanent Residency for International Students in South Africa
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport Outside Zimbabwe
- How to start a transport business
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport and ID
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- Delta 2016 Apprenticeship intake
- Pilot training schools in Zimbabwe
- Importing to Zimbabwe, here are the rates for commonly imported goods
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Aircraft Engineering Training in Zimbabwe
- Why Zimbabwean businesses fail
- 199 Companies offering Apprenticeships in Zimbabwe
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.