Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- RT @ZimPeopleFirst: This chap is a zanu pf youth in Ward 10 Bindura North who masqueraded as a police officer during the 17 Sept NERA demon… 2 days ago
- RT @InvestInAfrica: African economies are through worst of downturn, says AfDB ow.ly/uvaq304qF9V 3 days ago
- RT @Wamagaisa: Well done @tito_mboweni for this great show of solidarity. The long-suffering sons and daughters of Zimbabwe appreciate. htt… 3 days ago
- RT @africaprogress: #USAfricaBizForum The cost of remitting $US1,000 to Africa is $US124, while the global average is $US78.This costs Afri… 3 days ago
- RT @thestreetshout: Some ZANU goons are gathering vendors in Kadoma Telling them Grace will give them cash if they defy #Tajamuka https://t… 3 days ago
- Applications are open for the 2017/2018 CHEVENING AWARDS
- List of Scholarships for Zimbabwean Students
- Scholarships to pursue full-time MBA program at Melbourne Business School (MBS).
- The University of Oxford Skoll Scholarships for MBA students
- 2016 Cargo Carriers Apprentice Intake
- Worrying Death Toll on Zimbabwe Roads
- Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting Prep Course-ACCA
- IELTS Academic Test Preparation
- Free Permanent Residency for International Students in South Africa
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport Outside Zimbabwe
- How to start a transport business
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport and ID
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- Delta 2016 Apprenticeship intake
- Pilot training schools in Zimbabwe
- Why Zimbabwean businesses fail
- Angel Business Opportunity- Sell Branded Clothing, Homeware, Christian Books etc
- 10 Reasons why businesses fail
- Learn to fly in South Africa
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.