Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- RT @FoxNews: .@POTUS's upcoming meetings with world leaders. https://t.co/bhkf07J2de 18 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Her disappointing tenure heading the AU should signal concern regarding her potential presidential ambitions https://t.co… 19 hours ago
- RT @AlexCrawfordSky: #Gambia President's special adviser says country's coffers have been virtually emptied by the outgoing leader https://… 19 hours ago
- RT @CALR_: Consultancy Opportunity: Human Resources experts ca-lr.org/consultancy-op… @263Chat @kubatana 19 hours ago
- RT @kyrossports: We're givin away 20 general tickets. All u have to do is RT &mention which team u will be supporting on the day to enter t… 1 day ago
- Five High paying South African jobs that don’t need a degree
- Casual workers for hire
- Casual Worker Database
- Apply for the Muzindahub Digital Training Program
- What do bond notes mean to the ordinary Zimbabwean
- Commonwealth Scholarships for UK universities
- Oxford University Scholarship and Leadership Programme
- Protect Yourself from Card fraud
- Applications are open for the 2017/2018 CHEVENING AWARDS
- List of Scholarships for Zimbabwean Students
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport and ID
- How to start a transport business
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Aircraft Engineering Training in Zimbabwe
- Delta 2016 Apprenticeship intake
- 199 Companies offering Apprenticeships in Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- Importing to Zimbabwe, here are the rates for commonly imported goods
- Pilot training schools in Zimbabwe
- How Long Does it take to become an airline Pilot
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.