Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- 363,810 hits
- Harare Vic Falls for $30!!! plus taxes, unbelievable. fb.me/MGYvpRu4 18 hours ago
- We live in a country where our government collects revenue through fines, tickets and penalties. Business is not... fb.me/6I3ZvZNGb 1 week ago
- The Yali fellowship is taking applications. Zimbabwe has had great success with the Yali fellowship, with 30 of... fb.me/3nG0ED46O 1 week ago
- The Mandela Washington Fellowship, also known as YALI (Young African Leaders Initiative), is now accepting... fb.me/7B6vDfzY8 1 week ago
- So officially, power cuts are for 19 hours a day, every day!!!! Who is to blame this time? The rain? Floods,... fb.me/4a1fv2bce 1 week ago
- How to NOT bribe your way out of a ticket
- Former YALI Fellow Takunda Chingonzo meets Obama
- 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship Application- YALI Fellowship O pportunity
- FREE Cataract Surgery at Parirenyatwa Hospital
- Top 10 Hospitals for Medical Tourism
- Where to go for Medical Treatment Abroad
- World Bank Group Youth Summit 2015 from November 16-17, 2015 in Washington,
- Apply to be a Heineken Management Trainee
- Kellogg Institute Research Fellowships
- Coca Cola Company Internship
- How to start a transport business
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport and ID
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Importing to Zimbabwe, here are the rates for commonly imported goods
- Loans Loans Loans
- Pilot training schools in Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwean Broke after winning SA lotto- How to spend $1million in two days
- Running a Profitable Transport Business
- University of Zimbabwe comes 44th in African top University Lists
Blogs I Follow
- Young Farmers' Clubs (Zimbabwe)
- Air Transport Research Institute SA Publications
- SmallBiz Counsel Daily
- Barbed Hope
- critical logistics
- International Travel Chick
- OISE Bristol
- I'm not weird, I'm just a limited edition!
- What Happened to the Portcullis?
- Weekly Photo Challenge
- Acumen Fund Blog
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.