Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- Women Account for Fewer Than 5% of Airline CEOs Around the World skift.com/2014/05/14/wom… via @Skift 6 days ago
- RT @NehandaRadio: Alick Macheso live at Zimbabwe 37th Independence Anniversary Celebrations (VIDEO) - nehandatv.com/2017/04/21/ali… https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @263Chat: 400 GZU students barred from lessons as govt fails to remit fees ift.tt/2pOHeR7 #263Chat #Twimbos #NewsDay #Zimbabwe 1 week ago
- RT @263Chat: Govt unfreezes 2 000 nursing posts ift.tt/2oyFwig #263Chat #Twimbos #NewsDay #Zimbabwe 1 week ago
- RT @nyashalionelmp2: @kubatana @RAUZW @Wamagaisa @advocatemahere @CitizensZW TO AMPLIFY OUR VOICE https://t.co/I9etPRzd2d 1 week ago
- Joshua Nkomo Scholarships opening soon
- 700 Scholarships for 167 Countries by Korean Government 2017
- The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program
- Five High paying South African jobs that don’t need a degree
- Casual workers for hire
- Casual Worker Database
- Apply for the Muzindahub Digital Training Program
- What do bond notes mean to the ordinary Zimbabwean
- Commonwealth Scholarships for UK universities
- Oxford University Scholarship and Leadership Programme
- How to start a transport business
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport and ID
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- How Long Does it take to become an airline Pilot
- List of Scholarships for Zimbabwean Students
- Pilot training schools in Zimbabwe
- An all in one guide to starting a transport and logistics business.
- Importing to Zimbabwe, here are the rates for commonly imported goods
- Aircraft Engineering Training in Zimbabwe
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.