Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- 375,803 hits
- Interested in the world of planes, one avenue to pursue this dream is to become an aircraft engineer. The... fb.me/6RDzDp6p0 4 days ago
- Applications are invited for KAUST Fellowship available for students enrolling in PhD and MS/PhD program. All... fb.me/40BV1u2cC 4 days ago
- The Economist Corporate Network (ECN) says that for the past twenty years, the center of the global economy has... fb.me/6XqehTD0C 1 week ago
- Each year 1776, a global incubator and venture fund, hosts a worldwide tournament called the Challenge Cup.... fb.me/2EHcsQSsV 2 weeks ago
- The first two female flight deck!! fb.me/6ReNqkKLK 2 weeks ago
- Aircraft Engineering Training in Zimbabwe
- KAUST Fellowship for PhD and MS/PhD Program in Saudi Arabia, 2016
- The fastest growing African Economies
- iZone hosts Business Startup Challenge
- Southern Africa headed for a drought
- INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship for July 2017 intake
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships for Masters Students
- Young Taku Mushipe- A true survivor
- 10 Reasons why you should do an Apprenticeship
- 199 Companies offering Apprenticeships in Zimbabwe
- How to start a transport business
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport and ID
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- Pilot training schools in Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwean Broke after winning SA lotto- How to spend $1million in two days
- Get that Scholarship
- Loans Loans Loans
- Importing to Zimbabwe, here are the rates for commonly imported goods
- Becoming a Pilot
Blogs I Follow
- Young Farmers' Clubs (Zimbabwe)
- Air Transport Research Institute SA Publications
- SmallBiz Counsel Daily
- Barbed Hope
- critical logistics
- International Travel Chick
- OISE Bristol
- I'm not weird, I'm just a limited edition!
- What Happened to the Portcullis?
- Weekly Photo Challenge
- Acumen Fund Blog
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.