Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- RT @Zimbird: I would have thought that was a job for Air Zim management (*hunting* for planes), not the country's President. But, hey-ho. T… 3 days ago
- RT @misskache: My father died in the UK, spoke to him one day & he came back in a box the next moment, hadn't seen him for 2 years! #HowTh… 4 days ago
- RT @rastazim: Queuing from 7am to 4pm in the sun waiting for $100. Is this what they fought for? You have failed 3 generations #HowTheyRobb… 4 days ago
- RT @cbzholdings: Calling on youth btn the ages of 18-30. Apply today to join our Youth Entrepreneurship Program. #YEP #Twimbos https://t.c… 4 days ago
- I like how vendor comes before his name. Is he defined by the only means he has to make money? twitter.com/brezhmalaba/st… 4 days ago
- Protect Yourself from Card fraud
- Applications are open for the 2017/2018 CHEVENING AWARDS
- List of Scholarships for Zimbabwean Students
- Scholarships to pursue full-time MBA program at Melbourne Business School (MBS).
- The University of Oxford Skoll Scholarships for MBA students
- 2016 Cargo Carriers Apprentice Intake
- Worrying Death Toll on Zimbabwe Roads
- Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting Prep Course-ACCA
- IELTS Academic Test Preparation
- Free Permanent Residency for International Students in South Africa
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport and ID
- How to start a transport business
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Pilot training schools in Zimbabwe
- Importing to Zimbabwe, here are the rates for commonly imported goods
- Delta 2016 Apprenticeship intake
- How Long Does it take to become an airline Pilot
- Farming Greenhouse Tomatoes
- Franchises available in Africa
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.