Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev
Happy 2nd Birthday Zimdev. Two years ago, in June around the world cup time, Zimdev was born. Two years on, readership is growing and the blog continues to grow.
Thank you to all the readers for reading.
It is a great blessing to share ourselves in this way.
- All I can is the 'one million people were extremely silent, only a few claps from the wealthy elite by the podium??? #thisflag 1 day ago
- RT @TheCEOMagZim: What will the day after the march be like? Will we have more jobs/higher industry capacity, zero corruption #ThisFlag Or… 1 day ago
- RT @Webster_IM: Am kinda hoping the #OurFlag march goes well 2moro so the other side can step it up a notch: 2 million man march for #ThisF… 1 day ago
- RT @wadziefadzie: So there's notices in my res at UZ announcing free transport to the million man march. How about they announce 1 million… 1 day ago
- RT @ali_naka: After the "Million March" - It's back to REALITY #ThisFlag 1 day ago
- Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting Prep Course-ACCA
- IELTS Academic Test Preparation
- Free Permanent Residency for International Students in South Africa
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport Outside Zimbabwe
- Barclays launches incubation programme for young entrepreneurs
- Trio arrested for soliciting Presidential Scholarship Bribes
- University of California is offering FREE online course on Marketing Analytics
- Cardiff University Studentship in Mathematics PhD degree programme
- London Business School is inviting applications for Sloan Masters Scholarships
- Canada Science and Technology Internship Program for the year 2016
- How to start a transport business
- Getting a Zimbabwean Passport and ID
- How to Buy a Zimbabwean Drivers License
- Zimbabwe's Rich List
- Delta 2016 Apprenticeship intake
- Importing to Zimbabwe, here are the rates for commonly imported goods
- Zimbabwean Broke after winning SA lotto- How to spend $1million in two days
- Get that Scholarship
- Pilot training schools in Zimbabwe
- University of Zimbabwe comes 44th in African top University Lists
The information included in this blog is designed to provide general information only. While every effort is made to ensure that information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice. The views of this blog are the personal opinion of the authors and may not represent the views of PBA. The photo's on this site have been provided by various internet sites, provided by external professionals or personally taken by the zimdev team and contributors. We endeavor to also link/mention the original source, but if information or photos have been presented in a negative manner, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.