China Global Fair- Midrand, South Africa
November 28-30, 2012
The China Sourcing Fair: Electronics is back to serve buyers in Johannesburg, South Africa and neighboring markets. Showcasing a broad variety of popular electronics, visit the Fair’s second edition at the Gallagher Convention Centre, South Africa in 2012.
China remains as South Africa‘s major imports source, showing the ever growing demand for China-made products in sub-Saharan Africa’s fast-rising economy. In 2009, the mainland surpassed Germany as the biggest importer to South Africa as China’s trade with Africa grew 39.5% to US$27.92 billion in the first seven months alone. The Fair, the biggest of its kind in the country, is well timed to address this demand by providing a profitable and accessible B2B venue for buyers in the region and neighboring markets.
Looking to profit from direct and cost-effective sourcing from China’s electronics suppliers, thousands of buyers visited the inaugural China Sourcing Fair: Electronics in Johannesburg in November 2011. They discovered practical sourcing solutions from many of today’s leading brand suppliers offering quality products at reasonable price points.
Source these innovations at the Johannesburg Fair in 2012!
- Trade only — No one under 18 years old will be admitted at any time during the event. No children or babies are allowed to enter the event at any time.
- All visitors must register onsite at the event or pre-register on the event’s official website.
- To enter the event, all visitors must present a business card with their name and company name printed on it.
- Assistants, nannies, helpers, drivers, or other non-qualified, non-registered individuals will not be permitted to enter the event.
- No removal of exhibits before 4:30pm on the last day of the event. For Security reasons, the organizers will not allow luggage or large bags to be brought into the event. NO RETAIL SALES.
- Fair Management reserves the right to refuse admission at any time during the event.
Gallagher Convention Centre
Gallagher Estate, Midrand
Johannesburg, South Africa