Home > Education and Training, Money Matters, Opportunities, Scholarships > Generation Ali Scholarships
Generation Ali Scholarships
- Be a high school senior or graduate or post secondary undergraduate.
- Plan to enroll or are currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited United States two- or four-year college, university or vocational technical school.
- U.S. and international students encouraged to apply.
FOSTERING TOMORROW’S LEADERS TO ACHIEVE PERSONAL
GREATNESS,CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO THEIR COMMUNITIES,
AND CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER.
- Engineering Scholarships | Construction Scholarships | MortgageRefinanceRates.org (mortgagerefinancerates.org)
- How To Get Pell Grants For College (answers.com)
- Disability Awareness Scholarship (militaryvaloan.com)
- Reduced-cost, three-year, degree program begins at UHV (victoriaadvocate.com)
- Scholarships for Animal Lovers Abound (usnews.com)
- Nohoudh PhD Scholarships at SOAS University of London in UK, 2013 (phdland.com)
- NFPA offers scholarships for fire protection engineering, fire science, fire service, and public administration program students (nfpatoday.blog.nfpa.org)