Apply now for 2013 Peace Revolution Fellowship/Training Thailand
The fellowship offers a 14 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
Training starts with the 42 Days online self-development program on interactive platform providing applicant the basic theory and practice; develop the tool for inner peace and learn about the concept of PIPO – INNER PEACE + OUTER PEACE = SUSTAINABLE WORLD PEACE. Through the Online Special OPS applicant have the means to share true peace to friends, family, school and applicant’s community at large.
participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
- Thai-Buddhist Studies
Thailand fellowship includes-
- full or partial sponsoring of airfare
- free accommodation
- free catering
- free local transportation
- free meditation retreat fee
- Candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 ONLINE Special Ops.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Youth Fellowship deadline for June 2013 session is 15th March 2013
- Youth Fellowship deadline for Dec 2013 session is 15th September 2013
For more information, visit this link
January 31, 2013 By fundsforngos3