TUBITAK Research Fellowship for International Researchers
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) is inviting international highly qualified PhD students and young post-doctoral researchers for Research Fellowship Program. The major purpose of the program is to offer an opportunity to the researchers to pursue their research in Turkey in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. This is an initiative to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with countries of the prospective researchers.
The researchers are offered travel cost (up toUSD$1,000 for round trip), health insurance (up to USD 1,200), a monthly stipend of 2.250 Turkish Liras, and a research grant up to 5.000 Turkish Liars for consumable expenses in the proposed research (only if approved necessary).
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicants should be non-Turkish citizens. Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have an invitation from the universities or research institutes in Turkey.
- Applicants should certify that they have sufficient command of language to perform their research.
- Applicants must be 35 years old or younger for post-doctoral researchers.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a program in abroad for PhD students.
- Applicants who hold a PhD degree in Turkey should have a GPA minimum of 3.50/4.00 in PhD program.
For more information, please visit Research Fellowship Announcement page.