The Echoing Green invites emerging leaders working to bring about positive social change to apply for any of the following three fellowship opportunities
- Global Fellowship
- Climate Fellowship
- Black Male Achievement Fellowship
Echoing Green Fellowship is a two year program that requires the fellows to work full-time (minimum 35 hours per week) during the fellowship period. Each selected fellow will be assigned a portfolio manager to offer guidance, assistance and referrals; they will have access to a variety of technical support and pro-bono services, including legal help, marketing advice and executive coaching. They will also participate in conferences that provide guidance on leadership and organizational development.
- A stipend of $80,000 for individuals (or $90,000 for two-person partnerships) paid in four equal installments over two years.
- A health insurance stipend.
- A yearly professional development stipend.
- Leadership development and networking gatherings.
- Access to technical support and pro bono partnerships to help grow their organization and a dedicated Echoing Green portfolio manager.
- A community of like-minded social entrepreneurs and public service leaders, including the Echoing Green network of more than 600 Fellows working in over sixty countries all over the world.
- Applying individual must be over 18 years old; fluent in English; and able to commit a full 35 hour work week to their organization.
- The proposed idea/organization must be the original idea of the applicant(s) in its start-up phase, usually within the first two years of operation. The organization must be independent and autonomous. Organizations still in the idea phase are eligible.
- The proposed organization can be either a non-profit, a for-profit, or hybrid run by one individual. Partnerships can apply for a Fellowship.
- Ineligible organization/idea(s) – Students, scholarships, or research projects; lobbying or faith-based organizations; and existing organizations which have grown past their start-up phase.
Read about the Application Procedure.