The Echoing Green invites emerging leaders working to bring about positive social change to apply for any of the following three fellowship opportunities
- Global Fellowship
- Climate Fellowship
- Black Male Achievement Fellowship
Echoing Green Fellowship is a two year program that requires the fellows to work full-time (minimum 35 hours per week) during the fellowship period. Each selected fellow will be assigned a portfolio manager to offer guidance, assistance and referrals; they will have access to a variety of technical support and pro-bono services, including legal help, marketing advice and executive coaching. They will also participate in conferences that provide guidance on leadership and organizational development.
- A stipend of $80,000 for individuals (or $90,000 for two-person partnerships) paid in four equal installments over two years.
- A health insurance stipend.
- A yearly professional development stipend.
- Leadership development and networking gatherings.
- Access to technical support and pro…