Coca-Cola Scholars Program for High School Seniors, 2016
Each year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation offers coca-cola scholarship for high school seniors in the USA. Scholarship is offered for those students who are planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution and carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school. Students who meet the eligibility requirements may apply each year for one of 250 four-year scholarships. These are achievement-based scholarships and grants. The closing date for application is 31 October, 2015.
Study Subject(s): The scholarship is provided to study any courses offered by the university.
Course Level: The scholarship is offered for High School Seniors.
Scholarship Provider: The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
When to Apply:
The application is currently open. Application deadline is October 31, 2015.
- Coca-Cola Scholars Scholarship – High school seniors with a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA may apply on our website in August of their senior year until the October 31 deadline. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
- Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team – Fifty Gold $1,500, fifty Silver $1,250, and fifty Bronze $1,000 scholarships. Current students at two-year community colleges may apply between October 1 and December 2.
- Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise – 180 scholarships of $1,000. Current students at two-year community colleges may apply between February 27 and April 30.
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the US.
- US Citizens; US Nationals; US Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Paroles.
- Anticipating completetion of a high school diploma during the academic year in which application is made.
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited US postsecondary institution.
- Carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
APPLICANTS MAY NOT BE:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca Cola bottling companies, The Coca Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.