To become an IFA you need to:
- be 18 years old
- be a South African Resident (have a valid ID Number or work permit)
- have a debitable bank account in South Africa
Then you follow the 3 simple steps to becoming an IFA:
Step 1 – Believe in the Opportunity
Attend an IFA Presentation at an IFA Presentation Venue near you.
Step 2 – Believe in yourself
Decide that this is the business opportunity for you and purchase an IFA Starter Manual which includes an IFA and Product application form.
Step 3 – Buyers are Believers
Choose a product that suits your needs, with a premium you can afford and complete the application form.
Now you are ready to start inviting people to an IFA Presentation and introducing them to the IFA Business Opportunity.
At the IFA Presentation the people you have invited are presented with enough information to make a decision. They could decide that they:
- want to apply for a Clientèle product and at the same time earn some extra income. If that’s what they want then they apply to become an IFA and select a product that best suits their needs.
- want to earn some extra money but do not believe that any of the Clientèle products suit their needs. These IFAs still need to complete the application form to become an IFA.
- do not want to be an IFA and may only be interested in one of the Clientèle products, then they need to contact our National Contact Centre on (011) 320-3000.
If the person you invited decides to join as an IFA, applies for a Clientèle product and starts paying premiums you, the introducing IFA, have an opportunity to earn.
By mastering the art of inviting people to attend an IFA Presentation and introducing them to the IFA Business Opportunity you will be rewarded with regular earnings and bonuses for all the IFAs that have applied for a Clientèle product and paid their premiums, provided the minimum criteria on building a team has been achieved.
With hard work and constant effort, you will continue to be rewarded by IFA.
Please contact Clientelle Life for more information!