Applications for apprenticeship training with Delta Beverages are invited for the following trades;
FITTING & TURNING,
REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING,
MOTOR MECHANIC (Including diesel)
AUTO ELECTRICAL, PANEL BEATING,
INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL,
• Ideal candidates should have the minimum; 5 O-levels including mathematics, English and Science
• for millwright applicants must have a national certificate in electrical or mechanical or automotive, applicants for instrumentation and control must have 2 A Levels grade B in mathematics and science at O level
• a clearance letter the Ministry of Higher Education Apprenticeship training authority
• certified copies of ID, Educational certificates
• applicants for automotive trades must have provisional or full drivers licence
• Applicants must be aged between 16 and 25 by 1st of May 2016, applications letters must have contact numbers, cell phones and email addresses.
Address application to
Apprenticeship Intake 2016,
Delta Technical Institute,
PO Box st699,
21 Manchester road,
Corner Highfield road,
Deadline 11 March 2016
Each year 1776, a global incubator and venture fund, hosts a worldwide tournament called the Challenge Cup. Together, with its Startup Federation partners, Revolution, the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) and over 50 incubator hosts around the world, they will discover the most promising, highly scalable startups that are poised to solve the major challenges of our time.
iZone Hub will host its own Challenge Cup Local event (Challenge Cup Harare) which is 1 of 45 local competitions across the globe. At our event up to 20 startups will compete and be judged by local judges. Three winners will be selected to compete at the Challenge Cup Regional competition that will be held in Nairobi, Kenya.
Saturday, November 21, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CAT) – Add to Calendar
Celebration Ministries International (The Basement) – 162 Swan Drive, Borrowdale Harare, Harare ZW – View Map